Viking Toll Restrictor with NEN Chip
|(Model # SP326)|
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
Toll Restrictor- Ideal for applications where long distance phone calls cannot be tolerated, the TR-1 is a cost effective, user programmable, Tone or Pulse Toll Restrictor.
Concealed in an RJ11C jack housing, the TR-1 is designed to allow local and/or specified long distance privileges while eliminating other toll calls. The TR-1 also provides a 46 number allow/restrict table, a 6 digit bypass code (allows appropriate users long distance access), and an outbound call timer with disconnect.
- Telephone line powered
- Non-volatile E2 memory
- Compatible with Touch Tone or rotary phones
- 1-49.5 minute call timer with disconnect
- Programmable allow or restrict table stores up to 46 prefixes, area codes or telephone numbers
- (6) digit bypass code for single call override
- Programmable to restrict all outgoing calls
- Concealed in a standard RJ-11C jack
- Allows emergency and toll free numbers
- Prevent the use of hand held dialers
- Prevent outgoing calls on public phones, etc.
- Force long distance calls through alternative long distance carriers
- Courtesy phones in banks, hotels, etc.
- Special software that restricts 911 calls