Multi-Link Phone Line Surge Protector
|(Model # LSP-11)|
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
The LSP-11 controls transient over voltages to a low level to ensure maximum protection for your equipment. Applications include dial-up modems, ADSL modems, Fax machines, telephones and answering machines, Dial-up fire/burglar alarms. LED indicator flashes for ring indication and lights during device "off-hook" operation.
- The LSP-11 is an "in-line" phone-line surge protector that can be installed anywhere in the line between your phone service and device
- Controls transient over voltages to a low level to ensure maximum protection for your equipment
- Surge Current: 8 x 20u sec of 500A
- DC Spark Over Voltage: 160~240VDC
- Compliance: UL 1449
- Dimensions: 3" L x 1" W x 1" H
- Ports: (2) RJ11