Panduit® 14 Ft. Augmented Category 6, 10 Gb/S Patch Cord (RoHS Compliant)
|(Model # UTP6X14Y)|
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
10Gig patch cords are 100% tested to deliver optimum eletrical performance. Featuring an RJ45 plug with an integral pair manager, patch cords provide operation in the center of the TIA/EIA component range. The integral pair manager delivers interoperability and the highest electrical performance when mated with 10Gig jack modules.
Category 6 Patch Cord Features:
- Meets all 10 Gigabit IEEE 802.3an standard channel performance requirements
- Designed to exceed TIA/EIA-568-B.2-1 category 6 and ISO 11801 2nd edition class E standards
- Constructed of TX6 10Gig 24 AWG solid copper cable and TX6 PLUS modular plugs for superior performance
- Slender strain relief boot provides easy access in high density applications
- Plug uses an integral pair manager to optimize performance and consistency by reducing untwisting of conductors within the plug
- Labels on patch cords provide identification of performance level, length and quality control number
- Patented tangle free latch prevents snags and provides easy release, saving time on frequent moves, adds and changes
- RoHS compliant