Hubbell Low Voltage Large Capacity Flush Furniture Feed Through-Floor Fitting
|(Model # PT2FIT)|
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
Low Voltage Large Capacity Flush Furniture Feed Through-Floor Fitting are Fire-Rated Poke-Throughs and accommodate various communication cable capacity levels.
Through-Floor Fitting Features:
- Includes throw-away installation plate
- Single service fitting for use with Models FF2BRS, FF2GY and FF2BK
- Complies with UL 514A requirements for scrub water protection
- Fire Rating: For use in 1, 1 1/2, 2, 3, or 4 hour rated unprotected reinforced concrete floors or in 1, 2, or 3 hour rated floors employing steel floor units and concrete topping (D900 series design)
- Floor Thickness Range: 2 1/4" (over metal deck) to 7"
- UL Installation Spacing: Minimum of 2' on centers and not more than one unit per 65 sq. ft. of floor area in each span
- Cored Hole: 3" Diameter
- Conduit Tubes: 2" EMT
- UL Listed, CSA Certified
- Plenum Rating: Acceptable for use in environment air handling spaces per NEC article 300.22(C)
- Wiring Capacity, Voice/Data Only: Up to 36 low voltage cables at 0.21" Diameter
- When connecting conduit sweeps to through-floor fittings, ensure compliance with NEC fill tables