Corning Cable MIC Plenum Cables 2-24 Fiber
|(Model # 002K88-31130-29)|
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
2-F 62.5/125 TB PLENUM MIC 3.5/1.0DB/KM 200/500MHZ*KM GIG-PLUS (P/N 370-949-FDDI-02)
Corning Cable Systems OFNP MIC Cables utilize 900 μm
TBII® Buffered Fibers surrounded by dielectric strength members
with a flexible, flame-retardant outer jacket. These cables
meet the application requirements of the National Electrical
Code® (NEC® Article 770) and are OFNP and FT-6 listed.
These cables are ideal for routing inside buildings within
plenum areas and riser shafts, to telecommunications rooms
- 900 μm TBII Buffered Fibers enable easy, consistent stripping
- Small diameter and bend radius allow easy installation in spaceconstrained
- Available in 62.5 μm, 50 μm, single-mode and hybrid versions
- All-dielectric cable construction requires no grounding or
- Availability with approval for TEMPEST applications
- Available with interlocking armor
- Listed OFNP and FT-6
- Available with Gigabit Ethernet and 10 Gigabit Ethernet
Display all product SKU information
| 002K88-31130-29 || 5248'