Belden 14 AWG Solid .064" Bare Copper-covered Steel
|(Model # 1153A)|
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
14 AWG solid .064" bare copper-covered steel conductor, plenum, foam FEP insulation, DuofoilŪ (100%
coverage) + TC braid shields (60% and 40% coverage), FEP jacket.
Coaxial Cable Features:
- Insulation Material - FFEP - Foam Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene
- Outer Jacket Material - FEP - Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene
- Overall Nominal Diameter - 9.830 mm
- Operating Temperature Range - -70°C To +200°C
- Max. Recommended Pulling Tension - 1049.780 N