Belden 20 AWG Solid Bare Copper Coaxial Cable, 1000'
|(Model # 1186A)|
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
Series 59, Duobond IV - 67% braid/46% braid CATV or CM rated.
Coaxial Cable Features:
- Temperature Range: -40 to 80 degrees C
- Min. Bend Radius: 2.5"
- Max. Pulling Tension: 140 lbs.
- Conductor Material & Diameter: 20 AWG solid bare copper covered steel, .032"
- Dielectric Material & Diameter: Gas injected foam polyethylene, .144"
- Shield type: 1st layer - Bonded duofoil, 2nd layer - 67% aluminum braid, 3rd layer - Duofoil, 4th layer - 46% aluminum braid
- Jacket Material & Diameter: PVC (Black), .265"
Display all product SKU information