Belden Category 6 Datatwist Cable (1000')
|(Model # 2413-D15A1000)|
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
Belden DataTwist 2400 Cable is intended to be used for horizontal cable installations of high speed Local Area Networks (LANs) for transmission speeds up to 2.4 Gb/s.
- 1000BASE-T Ethernet, and other LAN protocols operating up to 2.4 Gb/s transmission speeds
- ATM at all speeds up to 2.4 Gb/s
- 100 Mb/s TP-PMD, 100 Mb/s Ethernet(100BASE-T)
- Broadband video (77 channels at 550 MHz)
- Cable Core: Four twisted pairs cabled around Belden’s patented center member
- Jacket w/ Rip Cord:Plenum: LSPVC, Riser: PVC, LSZH: Low Smoke Zero Halogen
- Jacket printed at intervals indicating cable code, AWG, listings (NEC Code), verification, date, manufacturing traceability code, Descending length markings start
at highest number and end at 0
- Optimized balance of transmission performance for simultaneous parallel transmission protocols
- Conductors: 23 AWG solid copper
- Insulation: Plenum: Low Smoke Flame Retardant thermoplastic (FEP) Riser and LSZH: Polyolefin (PE)
- DataTwist 2413, 4-pair, 23 AWG, CMP, Cat 6
- Meets or exceeds Category 6 requirements per TIA/EIA-568-B.2-1
Display all product SKU information
| 2413-D15A1000 || 1000'