|(Model # LLA-1)|
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
Long Loop Adapter provides long line and off premise extension (OPX) capabilities for PABX and KSU analog stations, ISDN terminal adapters, channel banks, etc. It converts any low talk battery voltage or weak ringing analog line into a standard 48V line with powerful 20HZ sine wave ring signal.
- Convert an analog KSU/PABX station to a standard voltage OPX
- Provides 48 VDC talk battery
- Provides 20 HZ, 10 REN sine wave ringing
- Passes caller ID information
- Passes hook switch flash
- DTMF and pulse dialing compatible
- Passes CPC signals
- Electrically isolates PABX station from extended loop
- Provides additional lightning and surge protection
- Selectable ring protocols
- UL listed power adapter provided