Commscope - Uniprise Plenum Distribution Cable, 6 Fiber Single-Unit TeraSPEED (1000')
|(Model # P-006-DS-8W-FSUYL)|
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
Plenum Distribution Cable, 6 Fiber Single-Unit. CommScope TeraSPEED Zero Water Peak Premises Cable - CommScope Fiber Optic Cable. The CommScope TeraSPEED Solution was developed to provide a fiber optic solution that is the metro/campus backbone for today’s performance requirements. TeraSPEED cables provide the widest possible usable wavelength spectrum by eliminating the high loss caused by water impurities. With this ‘water peak’ eliminated, the entire spectrum from is available, allowing for future expansion of data rates and additional services by the use of cost effective coarse wavelength division multi-plexing (CWDM).
- The Cable is designed to cost-effectively future-proof enterprise campus backbones for next generation equipment
- The cable uses a standard color tight buffered construction
- The higher fiber count cable utilize a sub-unitized design with a color-coded sub units for easy identification
- In addition to LC connectors, TeraSPEED Solution supports the duplex SC connector as well as the ST II+ connector - An extensive line of wall and rack mounted cabinets and telecommunication outlets for building entrance facilities, equipment rooms, telephone closets/floor distributors and work areas are available
- CommScope channels comprised exclusively of TeraSPEED singlemode passive products, end-to-end, are capable of delivering in accordance with application standards
- Zero water peak singlemode fiber
- Maximizes support for lowest cost CWDM technology and delivers lowest cost path to future singlemode applications
- Supports legacy singlemode equipment and applications
- Cable Type: Distribution
- Construction Type: Non-armored
- Subunit Type: Gel-free
- Fiber Type Solution: TeraSPEED, zero water peak singlemode fiber (G.652.D or G.652.D | OS2)
- Dimensions: Cable Weight 14.8 lb/kft
- Diameter Over Jacket: 0.19 in
- Sold in Lengths of 1000'
- Cable includes: Outer Jacket/Aramid Yarn/Ripcord/900 μm Tight Buffer/250 μm Optical Fiber
- Also identified as 760004333
- RoHS Compliant
Display all product SKU information
| P-006-DS-8W-FSUYL || No