Ripley Punch Down Impact Tool
|(Model # RIP-PDT-66-110)|
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
Punch Down Impact Tool is a spring-loaded adjustable automatic impact tool that is used for terminating wires on 110/88 or 66 - type connecting blocks.
Impact Tool Features:
- Precision hardened and interchangeable blades spread termination prongs to allow fast and easy insertion of wire into contact
- Provides a tight termination that resists corrosion
- Blade finishes the job by neatly cutting off excess wire in the same motion
- Accepts a variety of interchangeable blades
- No screwdriver needed to change blades
- Impact of blade can be adjusted simply by turning a thumb wheel
- Sure-lock blade holder provides fast, easy blade changes and prevents pull-out during operation
- Convenient storage compartment with a unique locking mechanism provides storage for spare blades
- Length: 5.75"
- Weight: 5.1 oz
- Available Blade Types:
- 66-Type and 110/88-Type Blades
Display all product SKU information
| PDT-66-110 || 66-Type and 110/88-Type Blades