|(Model # TR-1)|
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
Toll Restrictor is designed to allow or restrict local and/or specified long distance numbers.
- Telephone line powered
- Concealed in a standard RJ11C jack
- Non-volatile E2 memory
- Compatible with Touch Tone or rotary phones
- 0.5 to 49.5 minute call timer with disconnect
- Programmable to allow or restrict table stores up to forty 12-digit phone numbers, prefixes or area codes
- 6-digit bypass code for unrestricted access
- Programmable to ignore phone system line access numbers
- Programmable to ignore table stores up to twelve 12-digit phone numbers, ideal for .67, .69, etc.
- Programmable maximum digit string length
- Allow or restrict 1-800 numbers
- Operational alert tones
- Will not restrict dialing on inbound calls
- Allows emergency and toll free numbers
- Restricts touch tone or pulse dialing on outbound calls