Walker - Clarity Phone Line Test Set
|(Model # WTS-501)|
Note: Picture may not represent the actual product. We are continuously working on improving our website and reserve the right to change specifications, availability, and pricing without prior notice.
Used for testing telephone lines. Lightweight and compact with last number redial and 10 number memory. Water resistant dial pad.
- Integrated circuit voice network provides optimum receive and transmit levels and controld sidetone without drawing excessive current
- Talk/Ring/Monitor switch conveniently located inside handgrip
- Switchable tone or pulse dialing withy switch located on inside of handgrip
- High impedance monitor will not disturb data, conversations or signaling
- Polarity indicator
- Last number redial (up to 31 digits)
- 10 number memory storage maintained by a 3 volt lithium battery
- 3 position volume control for up to 12dB of gain
- Protection against excessive voltage, transient ringer signals, and direct connection to most batteries and power supplies
- Spring loaded reversible belt clip
- Cloth covered cord equipped with securely anchored strain relief, modular RJ11X plug and 2 five-way test clips
- Spade connector cord included
- Moisture resistant
- 2.5mm headset jack
Also known as a lineman's handset, a test set, or a butt set.